OIL OF ARGAN Morocco
The argan oil is derived from the argan tree, endemic tree of Morocco. A millennial tree specifically Moroccan. It covers an area of more than 800,000 hectares, or 60% of the area of the “South West of Morocco” region. It grows in the arid and semi-arid zones of south-west Morocco. It is found between Essaouira and Agadir.
Rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, it is also used for its cosmetic properties.
A MOROCCAN OIL
In the Berber tradition, Argan oil Morocco is widely used in traditional medicine. Scientific research has shown that Argan Oil stimulates the skin, allows the permeability of the epidermis, delays cellular aging and loss of elasticity of the skin.
Argan Oil reduces the amount of plasma cholesterol in the body by avoiding its deposit in the arteries, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
NATURAL BIO OIL
Argan oil is produced from the fruits of the Argan tree. The latter gives a fruit, a sort of almond, which is dried in the sun. Thereafter, a kernel containing seeds is extracted from the fruit: amandon which will be subsequently transformed into oil. It takes a large amount of fruit to produce argan oil – 100 kilos of fresh fruit for just 1 liter of oil.
BIENFAIT OIL OF ARGAN MOROCCO
– Redynamizes the skin and improves the radiance of the complexion.
– Reduces the signs of aging (anti-wrinkle).
– Regenerates and protects the skin’s moisture barrier.
– A gentle makeup remover for the eyes (even removes the mascara waterproof).
– Relieves and relieves itching (acne, eczema, psoriasis).
– Protects against cracking due to drying of the skin.
– Natural and effective against stretch marks in pregnant women.
– Nourishes, strengthens and gives hair shine.
– Repairs and strengthens nails.